Event & Sales Coordinator
Required: Bi-lingual English & Spanish
Villa Toscana Miami is seeking individuals with a passion and talent for luxury event sales & coordination. Villa Toscana offers unparalleled Miami wedding ceremonies, Quinceaneras, styled photo shoots corporate functions and special events. We seek ambitious, effective closers!
Success on our team starts with focused energy and purposeful action
We are passionate about weddings and providing once in a lifetime experience
Flexibility is a must, we are never reluctant to step outside our daily roles to get the job done
We thrive in a fast paced environment, getting creative & persuasive to close sales
We put out fires, we find solutions, we take initiative. We adapt & pivot when the unexpected happens.
We are prepared for challenges and face them with calm confidence.
We are proud of and protective of our community partners and wedding industry vendor relationships.
An unwavering dedication to excellence and precision is vital.
In the role of Event Sales coordinator you will performs related sales and service functions for special events & weddings.
- Must have a passion for weddings, events and hospitality
- Must be tech savvy, you will be required to use Smart Phones, IPad, Video & Images, Canva, MS Office, Excel, CRMs, Social Media, Email Systems, etc...
- Outstanding communication and organization skills Effective time management and the ability to maintain deadlines
- Maintaining a calm and controlled demeanor at all times is essential, you must have contagious chill
- Willingness to step up and do what it takes to get the job done Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Minimum of 2 years of successful luxury sales experience, wedding industry or hospitality industry background is desired
- Prepares and monitors budgets, financial targets and forecasts
The ideal candidate is smiling ear to ear right now because they know they will shine in this position. If you would be happy to be part of our clients love stories and manage the business sales side of epic romances, then we would really like to meet you. When we find our successful wedding sales manager, they will love coming to work here and they will absolutely feel appreciated.
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S
English & Spanish
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Criminal Background Check
Current, valid clean Driver’s license is required with reliable transportation.
Ability to work evenings and weekends
Ability to work flexible hours as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Villa Toscana Miami, 27550 SW 222 Ave Homestead, FL 33031
Email resume to: